College Level Training
Transportation & Logistics (AEC LCA.FY)
Training in transport logistics is offered throught 18 courses including an internship in a company for a total of 1275 hours. It is a complete, short-term, well-balanced program that will lead you to a multitude of stimulating career opportunities both locally and abroad.
The College’s Transportation Logistics program aims to train technicians who will be able to accomplish the tasks related to carrying out the various stages of the logistics process. These steps affect all aspects of an organization’s supply chain, i.e. supply and inventory management, people flow management, distribution and transportation, and logistics coordination both in a local and local context. ‘international
Upon completion of the training, graduates will be able to work for
- manufacturing companies;
transport companies (road, maritime, rail and air);
intermediaries (freight forwarders or customs brokers);
passenger transport companies;
logistics service companies.
- Introduction to Transport Logistics
- Geographic Considerations in Transportation
- Mathematics Applied to Transport Logistics
- Management Software and Tools
- Transport Law, Contracts and Insurance
- Selection of Transport Modes
- Procurement and Inventory Management
- Technical Report Writing
- Domestic and International Transportation
- Passenger Transportation
- Transportation Operating Costs
- Supply Production Chain Management
- Managing Road Transportation
- Air Transport Management
- Customs and International Agreements
- Customer Service
- Leading Teams in Organizations
- Internship in Transportation and Logisitics
Duration & Schedules
12 to 24 months according to the selected schedule
Daytime schedules: 2, 3 or 4 days a week, from 9 :30AM to 4:50PM
Evening and Saturday schedules: evenings, from 6:30PM to 9:45PM and Saturday from 9:00AM to 4:30PM
Do you have limited availabilities? Contact us and we will create a made-to-measure schedule based on your availabilities.
- September 2023
- January 2024
- May 2024
- September 2024
Les cours sont offerts en ligne et présentiel, selon vos préférences.
This program leads to an Attestation of College Studies (AEC).
To register, contact us at 514-878-1414 (Toll-free: 1-888-878-1414) or e-mail us at email@example.com or complete the online admission form.
Meet with one of our admissions counselors
Come in and meet one of our admissions counselors and receive first-hand information about course content and the various career opportunities available to you upon completion.
Posséder une formation jugée suffisante par le Collège et satisfaire au règlement sur le régime des études collégiales du MES.
Visitez la section conditions d’admissions pour connaître tous les détails sur les conditions d’admission.
L’industrie du transport connaît une forte croissance, offrant ainsi de très belles opportunités de carrières à nos diplômés. Les employeurs sont constamment à la recherche de main-d’œuvre pour combler différents postes.
Highlights of our program
- Specialized school in the tourism, travel & transport sectors
- Training in tune with the current requirements of the industry
- Instructors actively involved on the work market
- A small college able to offer a friendly and personalized attention to our students
- A highly motivated and determined student body