Information sur l'entreprise : Nom de l'entreprise : Anjuna
Adresse du lieu de travail : Adresse : 1200 McGill College Avenue
Ville : Montreal
Région : Montréal
Code postal : H3B 4G7
Province : QC
Pays : Canada
Description du poste : Nature du poste : Emploi temps plein
Description du poste : About the position – You will be acting as a customer support representative responsible for Reservations and ticketing activities of several top tier airlines servicing both the general public and members of the travel industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Service Customer Phone calls from the general public and travel industry professionals
• Service E-mails from customers and travel industry partners/vendors
• Assist with new Reservation bookings as well as with changes to existing bookings.
• Issue tickets for customers on behalf of our airline partners.
• Daily reporting and reconciliation of ticketing activities.
• Assist the Operations Manager in reviewing airline chargebacks and issuing ADM’s and ACM’s
• Prepare Fare Comparison worksheets for our Sales Team and contracted airlines.
• Assist in promoting and securing Group bookings for our clients.
• Groups handling for our client carriers
Profil recherché : Desired Skills – The successful candidate should have experience in the following areas
• At least two years working in an Airline or Travel Agent Call Center environment with focus on international travel.
• Experience working in airline GDS systems, with preference given to those with a strong skill set in Sabre, Sabre Interact and Amadeus.
• Knowledge of International ticket issuance in accordance with IATA Guidelines. Ability to understand ticketing regulations and interpreting ticket coding and fare calculations.
• Analyzing contracted airline and competitor fare data.
• Strong geographical knowledge with emphasis on the Middle East and South East Asia.
• General understanding of airline chargebacks and issuing Debit/Credit memo’s as appropriate to the travel agent community.
• Fluency in English and French are mandatory for this position. Proficiency in other languages is also encouraged. Please note language proficiency skills on your resume/CV.
• Must be a team player. Ability to work with others and assist with multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
• Commitment to customer service excellence
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French.
Acheminement du CV : Par courriel : firstname.lastname@example.org