Accompanying group travel
Accompanying a group travel
Develop the skills and competencies required to support and / or guide a group of tourists in a group travel both in North America and abroad.
- Define the role and requirements to be good at escorting a group travel.
- Develop communication skills, improvisation and leadership
- Understanding the psychology of a group
- Role-playing exercises
- Managing unforeseen events
- Participate in a1-day excursion to Ottawa
- Job opportunities
Two weekends, Saturday and Sunday from 9 am to 16:30 pm, except for the excursion to Ottawa, on the second Saturday, you will be back in Montreal around 19:30.
$ 500 (a $ 100 discount is given to students and graduates of Collège April-Fortier)
Summer session: August 21-22 and August 28-29, 2021
Fall session: November 6-7 and November 13-14, 2021
To register for this training, you can contact us at 514 878-1414 (1-888-878-1414) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the following information: name, contact information and your current employment. Please also indicate if you are a graduate of our College.