Transportation & Logistics Training
College Level Training
Transportation & Logistics (AEC LCA.FY)
Training in transport logistics is offered throught 18 courses including an internship in a company for a total of 1275 hours. It is a complete, short-term, well-balanced program that will lead you to a multitude of stimulating career opportunities both locally and abroad.
The College’s Transportation Logistics program aims to train technicians who will be able to accomplish the tasks related to carrying out the various stages of the logistics process. These steps affect all aspects of an organization’s supply chain, i.e. supply and inventory management, people flow management, distribution and transportation, and logistics coordination both in a local and local context. ‘international
Ces techniciennes et ces techniciens sont appelés à travailler dans :
- des entreprises manufacturières;
- des centres de distribution;
- des entrepôts;
- des entreprises de transport (routier, maritime, ferroviaire et aérien);
- des intermédiaires (transitaires ou courtiers en douanes);
- des compagnies de transport de personnes;
- des compagnies de services de logistique.
- Introduction to Transport Logistics
- Geographic Considerations in Transportation
- Mathematics Applied to Transport Logistics
- Management Software and Tools
- Transport Law, Contracts and Insurance
- Selection of Transport Modes
- Procurement and Inventory Management
- Technical Report Writing
- Domestic and International Transportation
- Passenger Transportation
- Transportation Operating Costs
- Supply Production Chain Management
- Managing Road Transportation
- Air Transport Management
- Customs and International Agreements
- Customer Service
- Leading Teams in Organizations
- Internship in Transportation and Logisitics
Duration & Schedules
12 to 24 months according to the selected schedule
Daytime schedules: 2, 3 or 4 days a week, from 9 :30AM to 4:50PM
Evening and Saturday schedules: evenings, from 6:30PM to 9:45PM and Saturday from 9:00AM to 4:30PM
Do you have limited availabilities? Contact us and we will create a made-to-measure schedule based on your availabilities.
- September 2023
- January 2024
- May 2024
- September 2024
Les cours sont offerts en ligne et présentiel, selon vos préférences.
This program leads to an Attestation of College Studies (AEC).
To register, contact us at 514-878-1414 (Toll-free: 1-888-878-1414) or e-mail us at email@example.com or complete the online admission form.
Meet with one of our admissions counselors
Come in and meet one of our admissions counselors and receive first-hand information about course content and the various career opportunities available to you upon completion.
Highlights of our program
- Specialized school in the tourism, travel & transport sectors
- Training in tune with the current requirements of the industry
- Instructors actively involved on the work market
- A small college able to offer a friendly and personalized attention to our students
- A highly motivated and determined student body