Flight Attendant training
Upon completion of this course, the student will be ready to confidently experience the selection process for flight attendants at the airlines. The student will have acquired a solid understanding of the industry as well as the right attitude to easily stand out among a large number of candidates applying for a career as a flight attendant.
The course will also address specific details of the airline industry, types of aircraft, in-flight safety procedures, and emergency equipment found onboard, all to effectively manage difficult situations that may arise with confidence, courtesy and efficiency.
The flight attendant will be expected to provide excellent in-flight customer service, and as such, special emphasis will be placed in defining what constitutes excellent customer service.
The course will be given by active professionals in the airline industry.
– Develop relational skills and knowledge necessary to work as a flight attendant
– Prepare the student to successfully complete the interview process
For students of the regular training program, the duration is 45 hours.
November 2, 2019 (Bilingual, every Saturday and Sunday)
January 6, 2020 (Bilingual, intensive)
January 20, 2020 (French, every Monday)
February 29, 2020 (Bilingual, every Saturday and Sunday)
May 11, 2020 (Bilingual, intensive)
May 23, 2020 (French, every Saturday)
August 3, 2020 (French, intensive)
– Introduction to the travel industry
– Lexicon as per Transport Canada
– City and airport codes
– Phonetic Alphabet used in aviation
– Introduction to the world of aviation and government regulations
– Hazardous materials and security measures
– Geopolitics and flight safety
– Responsibilities of the flight attendant
– In-flight Service
– Aircraft spécifications and onboard emergency equipment
– Preparing for the interviews and selection process